If you are interested in the intersection of innovation and aging, Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE is the can't-miss conference of the year!
Taking place at the Kentucky International Convention Center, the OPTIMIZE conference is the premier conference for attendees in the aging innovation space. You will hear from industry leaders embracing new models of care and find partners with proven solutions to the biggest challenges and opportunities unfolding across the continuum of care. The highly curated combination of panels with forward-leaning industry players, proven solution spotlights, exclusive networking opportunities and an unmatched showcase of cutting-edge exhibitors from around the world makes OPTIMIZE a high-value and (tr)action-packed event that can’t be missed!
- Senior care providers looking to connect with technology innovators (large and small) and like-minded senior care providers.
- Payer or risk-bearing providers looking for solutions to help improve outcomes and decrease the cost of care for older adults.
- Large corporations looking to learn more about older consumers, tap into the senior care industry, or identify startups that are complementary to your innovation strategy.
- Startups looking to connect with senior care operators and fellow entrepreneurs focused on serving this market and seeking investment and mentoring opportunities.
- Investors looking for new and improved solutions in the aging innovation and health tech space.
WHEN: September 27-28, 2023
WHERE: Louisville, Kentucky
AGENDA: This year's Aging2.0 OPTIMIZE agenda will highlight innovative leaders who are inspiring entrepreneurs in the aging innovation space. The agenda will be curated with panel sessions, fireside chats and inspirational speakers exploring the opportunities and challenges of the industry. Check out the speakers from last year by clicking here.
SPONSORSHIP & EXHIBITORS: Increase your brand awareness and be recognized as a leader in the space. Find out about sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities at aging2.com/optimize-sponsorship.
ACCOMMODATIONS: The Galt House Hotel - link coming soon!
Share with friends