at the 2023 OPTIMIZE conference this Sept. 27 and Sept. 28 in Louisville, Kentucky!
With multiple activities and sessions throughout OPTIMIZE, Capital Connections allows you to meet with leading investors in agetech and get insights from decision-makers at the largest aging and healthcare organizations worldwide. Capital Connections is the cant-miss networking event for innovators in the healthcare and aging space.
Open to innovators of all stages those seeking pilots, pre-seed, seed, Series A funding and beyond Capital Connections will provide both pre-scheduled and open times for one-on-one networking opportunities with vetted investors. Interested in attending?
Buy tickets now!
Additionally, take advantage of this opportunity to showcase your company by joining us as an exhibitor for just $3,500! As an exhibitor, you receive:
- Opportunity to provide a 1-minute pitch with the Exhibitor Fly-By
- Exhibitor Fly-By: The Exhibitor Fly-By allows innovators who exhibit to hop on stage for their very own 1-minute pitch to investors, executives and other attendees. Last year, Lecresha Sewell, founder and CEO of Melanated Healthcare, participated in the Exhibitor Fly-By and caught the eye of Humana leadership. Lecreshas 1-minute pitch landed a paid pilot program with the Fortune 500 company. If you are interested in seeing more stories like this unfold, you wont want to miss OPTIMIZE.
- Two conference passes (includes meals)
- Conference program listing
- Company description and link on Aging2.0s OPTIMIZE website
- Pre-conference e-newsletter to 20,000+ recipients via CoverAGE
- One highboy table with linens and chair
- Company sign
- Exhibit hall Wi-Fi access
- Electrical access (an additional $150 on a first-come, first serve basis)
- Conference attendee list access (name, title and company/organization)
Share with friends