CONTEST RULES AND PROGRAM INFORMATION
1. All applicants must submit an application by May 20th, 2020 and pay a $15.00 application fee.
2. All applicants must be referred by an entrepreneurial support organization (ESO) that has registered with the Konexons team (they can register here).
3. All decisions by the Sheltowee Business Network are final.
4. Participants must provide feedback on the program.
5. Five companies will be selected to participate in the program which starts on June 6th and will have sessions on June 13th, June 20th, June 27th, July 11th, July 18th, and July 25th. Participants must be able to particpate in ALL SESSIONS.
6. On July 25th all five participants will pitch a minumum of 5 angel investors. Based on the feedback from these five angel investors, participants will be introduced to the Sheltowee Angel Network for presentations to the individual angel groups. The goal of the program is to secure investment for the companies. ONLY COMPANIES THAT ARE SELECTED WILL BE INTRODUCED TO THE ANGEL NETWORK.